This is the basic Scrum course with emphasis on the Scrum Master role. It will teach you Scrum, the agile mindset and how the Scrum Master can help the Development team, the Product Owner and the Stakeholders to reach a successful implementation of Scrum.
Watch the Scrum Alliance e-learning videos before taking the course!
The training will be conducted with a good balance between theory lectures, interactive discussion and a lot of group work and exercises.
Anyone that are affected by a Scrum implementation can benefit from taking this course.
Scrum Background, why agile?
- Agile Software Development
- Understanding complexity
- Create a Learning Organization
- Lean Software Development
- eXtreme Programming, Scrum and Lean together
Scrum as defined
- Scrum workflow
- Roles and responsibilities – Product Owner, Scrum Team, Scrum Master
- Teamwork – Self organizing, cross functional teams
- Requirements and plans – The Product Backlog and Sprint Backlog
- The activities – Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Retrospective
- Definition of Done
Scrum Master focus
- Educator and mentor
- Coach and facilitator
- Root Cause Analysis
- Organizational Change
- Planning and Estimation – Planning Poker
- Scaling Scrum – planning and synchronising parallel Scrums