This class will be given in English!
The course provides an overview to Scrum from the Product Owner’s point of view. In addition you will learn tools and practices suitable for optimising product value creation as seen from the customers point of view. The training will be done by using a lot of dialogue and team exercises.
On successful completion of the course you will be awarded the title “Certified Scrum Product Owner” and receive a two-year membership of the Scrum Alliance. Further information about the certification programme can be found here:
Participants must complete a short «Scrum Foundation» e-learning module before the course itself. It takes 1,5-2 hours.
This course qualifies to 14 PDUs
Product Owners, Product Managers, general managers, stakeholders, business analysts and any other role that are interested in maximising value creation in a team setting.
Both days are supported by use of Zoom and Google docs. Students get links to the Zoom meeting and the google doc 1-2 days before the training. Time 09.00 to 16.30.
Scrum as defined
- Scrum workflow
- Roles and responsibilities – Product Owner, Scrum Development Team, Scrum Master
- Requirements – The Product Backlog
- The activities – Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Retrospective
- Definition of Done
- Working with the Product Backlog
- Strategies for ordering
Agile Product Management
- Creating a Vision and Value Proposition
- Get started with Lean Canvas
- Creating the Value Proposition
- User Stories, User Roles, Story Mapping
- Scaling – handling multiple teams